I wondered this...

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

I wondered this...

Post by intercity125 »

I have a problem with large office buildings. They block my view of anything in game to such a degree that i get bored of playing because basically im looking at some building all the time with an elevator going up down up down and yoodledoodle.

Basically i wondered if it would be possible to de-select these buildings (i know thats possible, as i do it already) but be able to change them as industries accepting passengers to create passengers, thus stopping them from being built of the entire map, and limiting them to only a few places per map. Kind of like that ski resort. Do you know how i mean?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Give them an altered skiresort xml should do it?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

I use the Robo railcarhouses of Loewe13.
Made them available from 1900 instead of 2010.
It are the smallest houses in the game (7 types) and they accept goods.
Switched all skyscrapers off.
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

I dont mind the sykscrapers, i think its good to have them - but you know, when there are 1200 of them and you cant see anything but them it spoils things a bit, so maybe if they were as an industry you could finance every now and then a new industry, that being a skycraper, and in certain larger cities you could have a smaller, more realistic looking cluster of them there, where you can transport people to and fro.
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Give them an altered skiresort xml should do it?
BTW, how does one do that? And if i did it, when time allowed of course, would it be legal to release it here?

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”