LocoMod - Savegame Tool v0.2

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: LocoMod - Savegame Tool v0.2

Post by Zakos »

Ignore the previous link! AMI Trains and all of its downloads are being hosted on Owen's Locomotion Depot. You can find Locomod and the other tools on this page.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

For what it's worth, I did contribute something because one of the biggest legitimate reasons people bump topics is dead links. I don't think it's common knowledge among new users that the AMI Trains downloads have been migrated to Owen's website. Plus, going to amitrains.co.uk doesn't even bring you to the proper site.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Rather belated reply (feel free to PM me in situations like this) - I guess amitrains.co.uk was previously registered by somebody else (Andel perhaps?), and expired at... some point. I thought it was under my control, my mistake obviously! I've re-registered it to help keep any old links working. It'll probably take a little while before it starts working again.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

orudge wrote:I've re-registered it to help keep any old links working. It'll probably take a little while before it starts working again.
Do you mean the original AMItrains-website, or the downloads at your own website ?
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

The URL www.amitrains.co.uk will now work again, and will redirect to the download page on my site, which is what it used to do until the domain expired. The original AMI Trains site isn't likely to make a reappearance I'm afraid, but everything of note should be available on my site.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”