REQUEST: earth slopes+prellbock/buffer-stop+doublestation

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Giolinar
Engineer
Engineer

REQUEST: earth slopes+prellbock/buffer-stop+doublestation

Post by Giolinar »

Hi, I'm totally looser.
Can enyone post to this forum TRACKST.DAT AND OTHER FILES with earth slopes+prellbock/buffer-stop+doublestation completet together?

Thank a lot and sorry about my (maybe) horrible English.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

that bufferstop should be fixed someday. it doesn't work properly.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
The Fjonis
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by The Fjonis »

I know :( . It looks great, but I haven't managed to make it work yet. Shouldn't be a problem to integrate it into trackst.dat, though.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

it works for 2 views for me, but not the others. and it is unavailable very soon as well.

maybe i'll do some graphics for it sometime, that could speed it up.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
The Fjonis
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by The Fjonis »

So Giolinar - do you want me to merge only the earth slope and the station thingy without the buffers which don't work AFAIK? Or are you not interested if the buffers don't work?

In the mean time you could always download the .rar archive I posted in the NL thread page 37 which gives you the earth slope, the concrete bridge and maglevs.
Loewe13
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Loewe13 »

the doublestation version 2 will be released in a few days!
also the switching of the station parts CANT be destroyed so you will have to live with it, BUT the cargo that shows up at the station will be fixed so that it only displays on the side where the platform is ;-) (that would be possible i think)
Giolinar
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Giolinar »

[quote="The Fjonis"]So Giolinar - do you want me to merge only the earth slope and the station thingy without the buffers which don't work AFAIK? Or are you not interested if the buffers don't work?

In the mean time you could always download the .rar archive I posted in the NL thread page 37 which gives you the earth slope, the concrete bridge and maglevs.[/quote]

Thank you, I use for present the file from NL thread and I will wait for final version of buffer-stop and doublestation (without any bugs).

After this, I ask for the TRACKST.DAT again.

Bye

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”