Added vechiles added to the default list

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Small_Fryz
Engineer
Engineer

Added vechiles added to the default list

Post by Small_Fryz »

that way when you add your vechicle it appears in all the scenarios (except saved games). Could someone find a way to do this plz?
Mek
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Mek »

you have to decode the region you want (REGUK, REGUS or REGALP), and add your file to the useobject lines..
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Mek wrote:you have to decode the region you want (REGUK, REGUS or REGALP), and add your file to the useobject lines..
Ooh... :D

Now all we need is a savegame editor... 8)
Small_Fryz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Small_Fryz »

so its possible to do? or do i have to know how to program to decode this file? if so could someone be able to do it?
norfolksouthern37
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by norfolksouthern37 »

locotool will do it,

then just add defaults to the list by internal file name (not always the .dat file name, but the name found IN the dat).
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Savegames:

Currently I am working on a way to describe binary data in an xml format. It needs an interpreter and some other stuff and finally it should convert binary data to xml and xml to binary data. With doing some fancy stuff while converting...

This would mean if I I have enough time there will be an app that will change savegames to xml and back. Then you can add the necessary informations for vehicles in savegames and do other fancy stuff. :D

You can edit the object data but you have to enable the engine if it's already available :-)

Step one decompressing the savegame can already be done with lococodec. It can create uncompressed savegames that loco can load aswell. :wink:
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”