Some help with maglev tracks

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

I told my opinion, i didn't say it sucks, but theres nothing intresting in it either. If People should bother try to do graphics for this game(even just for test), they should atleast do something more new than modifying existing railway track to piece of concrete. He could've added walls, or some kind of other visuals that its new, like walls. If you intend to test if you can mod loco properly, and if its not much of outstanding mod that isn't already done, my opinion is you shouldn't post it. I only posted my design for maglev wich Johns_Volition improved upon cause it was something totally new, other than conrete slab. Though it did not take much effort to make it, it very least was done by other means than modifying someone else's graphics.
DarkMatter
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by DarkMatter »

See, *that's* the kind of comment that can help him. You told him that you didn't like it, but also told him why you didn't like it (along with what you didn't like about it). You also suggested things you think would improve it or make it better.
madman2003
Engineer
Engineer

Post by madman2003 »

The only reason i posted it, was because i hope someone would know which sprites were causing the chunks in the rails. I figured it out after a while and although the time it took to what you get ratio was really bad, it has made me understand some things about loco modding. I also figured out that any modding should be with 3d models, simply because of the amount of sprites. Trying to make decent maglev tracks at this point would be a bit useless, because of how far your(Johns_Volition+Akalamanaia) progress already is.

Madman2003.
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

I don't really know, mine and John's is more of imaginitive than real life.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”