Multiplayer

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Liquid Network
Engineer
Engineer

Multiplayer

Post by Liquid Network »

Has anyone started working on getting us Multiplayer? ?(
Omnislash
Forum Co-Founder
Forum Co-Founder

Post by Omnislash »

Hay

A little yes. On a network easy. Good fun too. Modem is possible but costs as you have to dial the persons phone number to play them. And even then its painfully slow. There is no feature in TTD that allows you to enter and IP which is annoying.

But there are plans apparently to have this feature added with a patch I heared. (Don´t quote me on it) So its thats true it will be ace.

Matt Gillard

ps. If anyone has heared anything post and let us know. Thanks ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage
R3D
Engineer
Engineer

Play with MY trainset??

Post by R3D »

If netplay is achieved (please,please,please) it would be very hard to allow just anyone to play on my train set world. Infact - i am going to spend a lot of time thinking how to weed out the train traffic jam makers from the train super highway makers BEFORE i let em anywhere near my train-set!! :D

Hmmm yes, maybe making money to be "´BETTER´ than ´Yow´!" will be rather interesting. Oh err will us who need to use the patched version to run be able to set up the cheats in a gui - which would be nice!! Cos i would like to see a king of the TTD challenge running - all in good spirits of course. As a tea totaller here, i must hasten to add Queen of TTD just couldn´t happen!!

Could it??

Nah!!

Course it couldn´t!!

Could it??

See you later, orff to practice - A LOT!! :))

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”