To update TTDeluxe

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
skar
Engineer
Engineer

To update TTDeluxe

Post by skar »

Hello,
I am usuary of the transports tycoon orginal adapted for mac and updating digging time that leaves something new of OTT, but for my misfortune I have neither the locomotive trams nor but that lleva el TT original.

Como lo puedo actualizar a la version deluxe y como puedo añadir mas locomotoras?

Gracias un saludo.
skar
Engineer
Engineer

Re: To update TTDeluxe

Post by skar »

it is worth I have delux adapted with version 0.7.5 and works but itself without having trams somebody can help me!

and of where I can unload those trains that I see that they have some players.

thanks
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

.....what did you just say? :shock:

Do you want trams? Download a newGRF set that includes trams if so.
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by oberhümer »

For NewGRFs (new vehicles) you need TTDPatch or OpenTTD. It is not possible to update TTO to TTD, as far as I know.

Actualizar no es posible. Por vehiculas/locomotoras nuevas utiliza Transport Tycoon Deluxe con TTDPatch o OpenTTD.
(Y aprende ingles, por favor.)
Last edited by oberhümer on 18 Jan 2010 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
Wold
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Wold »

Both the trams and the "other" trains are newGRFsso you need to download them either from the ingame content downloader or from a thread in this forum or from for example this site.

neg - if he is using 0.7.5 he is definately with OpenTTD
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by oberhümer »

Oh - didn´t really get what he said... He should have written everythinfg in Spanish :D
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

I guess he's using an online translator.

@TS: you can probably find the newgrfs that you need on grfcrawler, see the last image in my signature.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”