cheats don't work... need help

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
xamista
Engineer
Engineer

cheats don't work... need help

Post by xamista »

sorry to post, but i spent all day searching and what i found i didn't understand... :cry:

i din't play TT for years (or even a decade!! :shock: ) and the other day i got Transport Tycoon Deluxe with the TTDPatch v2.0 rev 1... i don't know if that mathers :roll: but i can work the cheats :cry:

is there anybody that can help me? plz :bow:

Tanks :wink:
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Re: cheats don't work... need help

Post by PikkaBird »

I'm afraid "can't work" isn't a very useful description. What are you doing, and what do you expect it to do that it's not?
xamista
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xamista »

PikkaBird wrote:I'm afraid "can't work" isn't a very useful description. What are you doing, and what do you expect it to do that it's not?

sorry not to explain it better... what i mean is that i tried to use the "sign" and the tunnel "cheats" and didn't work... :cry:
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Try using the latest beta or nightly, it should work then. (Delete the ttdpatch.cfg).

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
xamista
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xamista »

Lakie wrote:Try using the latest beta or nightly, it should work then. (Delete the ttdpatch.cfg).

~ Lakie

tanks man!!! i will do that... :wink:
Lord Aro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lord Aro »

I know I'm not supposed to moderate, but can you please try to use proper english? ?(

EDIT: Ha take that Badger :P
Last edited by Lord Aro on 23 Sep 2009 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
AroAI - A really feeble attempt at an AI

It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration. --Edsger Dijkstra
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Lord Aro wrote:i know i'm not supposed to moderate, but can you please try to use proper english? ?(
That from someone not using capital letters........
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”