Waypoints.

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
tarak
Engineer
Engineer

Waypoints.

Post by tarak »

Ok, I'm sure this has been posted before, However, I cannot find it.
I have been playing TTD for a while now off and on. (over about 8 years)
I have lern't how to get 2-3-4-5 trains to use one station (4 platforms or less) using the light thingys. (red/green)
I watched the tutorial on advanced railways and I cannot figure out how to use the criss cross patern with my stations and not have my trains go the wrong way. It works great for about a month in game time..... then they all end up going the wrong way.... and getting stuck. I am still learning as My way was efective but not eficient and didnt care to learn more. now I need to as my network is getting too big for even the 7x7 platforms. can someone let me know how to make this work so the trains will all go in to the multi-station and back in their own direction as required?

UPDATE
I was searching waypoints, and came across actual waypoints in ttd.
However, my ttd does not have waypoints, and was wondering if there is a patch to get waypoints??
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Waypoints.

Post by Yexo »

tarak wrote:UPDATE
I was searching waypoints, and came across actual waypoints in ttd.
However, my ttd does not have waypoints, and was wondering if there is a patch to get waypoints??
Download either OpenTTD or TTDPatch. Besides waypoints both offer other great enhancements/new features. To get more information about each you can also read the game-specific forums here.
tarak
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tarak »

Thanks for the info. OpenTTD works wonders. Although is there a way to get it to NOT run in a window?
I would like it in full screen. If not no biggie.
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

tarak wrote:Thanks for the info. OpenTTD works wonders. Although is there a way to get it to NOT run in a window?
I would like it in full screen. If not no biggie.
In the main menu, click on "Game Options" and press the fullscreen button.
tarak
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tarak »

Alright, Next question. Is it posible to play my TTD game on OpenTTD? I have not figured out a way to transfer the game file.
Rubidium
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Rubidium »

Tried the OpenTTD's "Load Game" and then navigate to the directory where your TTD savegame is? You need 0.7.0-beta (or newer) if it isn't a TTD but TTO savegame.
tarak
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tarak »

Alright, cool thanx
buildstrong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by buildstrong »

Thanks for all the information...my game is already loaded.

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”