Raise / Lower terrain stopped working

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
lifemax
Engineer
Engineer

Raise / Lower terrain stopped working

Post by lifemax »

I did add some new GRF's and I assume one of them caused the problem. Any ideas? Can I use Basecosts GRF to change it? BTW, anyone got a link to how to change parameters in TTDX editor?
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Raise / Lower terrain stopped working

Post by Badger »

Start again.

What .grfs?
What problem?

Without clearly explaining your situation you will find little or no help here.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
lifemax
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lifemax »

Oops, so sorry.

I downloaded ottdc_grf pack. Added a few stations, trains, and such. I started a new game and now when I want to lower or raise a terrain square it cost me $97,000 each click. Why and can I change the cost of this setting somehow? Kind of like a gov't bailout, you're money disappears real fast!
Aylo
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Aylo »

It is the pb_build grf or the basecostmod grf. Both increase the costs of terraforming drastically preventing players from massive terra forming. if you don't like it, just diasbale these grfs or set other parameters (should be explained in the readme of the grf)
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

lifemax wrote:anyone got a link to how to change parameters in TTDX editor?
Yes. Google.

Also, TTD cannot load any of the mentioned GRFs. What game are you really playing?
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”