Alpha 5 released:
Changelog for Alpha 5:
- Added interactive, scrollable isometric view. Several maps can be viewed at one time. Only supports Contours map color coding atm.
- Fixed bug where strange "boxes" appeared behind the savegame names.
- Made the render-to-file isometric view smaller so it will work on Windows 95, 98 and Me.
- In the Heightmap Only view, bridges over water are no longer shown as land.
- Hopefully fixed bug where file-listing would be empty if you switched to the root directory of a drive on Windows 95, 98 or Me.
Changelog for Alpha 4:
- Added the file-browser. I'm attempting to emulate the in-game file browser, except for showing all TTD savegame format files.
- Changed interface to only show one map-view at a time. The map-view can be changed with a drop-down list.
- Removed the right-click menu on the map-view, it is replaced with two buttons above the map-view.
- Changed internal interface for map-rendering so it is easier to add new color-codings to the map-renderer.
- I think I forgot something. Sorry.
Changelog for Alpha 3:
- Fixed the RLE decompression function, now it will work with any game. (Previously it failed if it had to allocate extra memory.)
- Got L5 id's for all industries in the three first climates, so the industries-map is now complete, except for Toyland.
- Implemented the Vehicles map. Decided that it's not worth showing vehicles on the Contours map.
- The Vegetation map shows desert and snow areas correctly
- Remembered to turn off the console window this time
Changelog for Alpha 2:
- Can now load scenarios and savegames saved without morevehicles patch
- Loading time for compressed games considerably improved (30-40 times faster)
- Drawing speed for 2d minimaps improved
- Ownership map now shows real company colors
- Routes map implemented