TTD vista fullscreen

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Eagleeye0815
Engineer
Engineer

TTD vista fullscreen

Post by Eagleeye0815 »

i have a question about TTD (patch 2.0 rev1) running windows vista home premium SP1.

i can start it properly and it seems to run as well, but i can't play it in fullsceen mode like under WINXP.

i have a nvidia geforce 9600GT, an a screen resolution of 1680x1050.
with WINXP it was running with this resolution.

help would be nice!!! thx
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TTD vista fullscreen

Post by Purno »

Perhaps try beta 2.9?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

We have a 2.9 branch?!
I believe Purno was referring to 2.5 beta 9, which can be found here.
The no registry patch in TTDpatch 2.5 should solve most of your issues however you will need to edit "FullScreen" value in "registry.ini" to "D1" to play it full screen. :)

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Cerebrar
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Cerebrar »

ok but what i'm supposed to do if I don't have registry.ini file in ma OpenTTD directory?
I'm playing on my 40" HDTV and i want to change resolution - is that possible?
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Cerebrar wrote:ok but what i'm supposed to do if I don't have registry.ini file in ma OpenTTD directory?
I'm playing on my 40" HDTV and i want to change resolution - is that possible?
I suggest you start reading ;). You have a question about OpenTTD and this is a question about the TTDPatch beta's. Try the OpenTTD Wiki.

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”