Hello (Resolution Question AGAIN)

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
modestmouse
Engineer
Engineer

Hello (Resolution Question AGAIN)

Post by modestmouse »

Hi, I'm sorry if I am the millionth person to ask this, but how exactly do you change the resolution in your game? I realize that I need the OpenTTD, or... am I wrong? I also saw that someone else had asked this same question, but due to his poor English, he was not answered. Anyways, I would really just like to know how I change the resolution, I've read that you change the compatibility, but I am not sure how I get there? I've even changed my screen resolution, but unfortunately it will not go anything under 800x600. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. & thankyou!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Hello (Resolution Question AGAIN)

Post by Purno »

Got OpenTTD or TTDPatch?

OpenTTD can do it in the game options window
TTDPatch hmm... how did that work again... might be via ttdpatch.cfg config file, or via TTconfig.exe . Don't know exactly.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Hello (Resolution Question AGAIN)

Post by Rob »

Yep, with the Patch you set the resolution width and resolution height switches.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”