Recomend me a scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Recomend me a scenario

Post by zinfandel »

SO I have spent ages trying to find a still downloadable version of viewtopic.php?t=11170. Seems like that boat has sailed.

So can anyone recomend me a scenario that is in any way similar? As in, has a really complicated chain of industries that is a brainmelt to orgainse?

ty in advance
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Recomend me a scenario

Post by Zakos »

Exactly. I can't think of any scenarios like that one except for one that uses the Automod. I remember a discussion about it being almost impossible to complete but I have no idea what it was called. If I were you, I would search the scenarios and saved games forum if you want to find it.

As far as general recommendations, try the Lake District, Soldier Summit, or the Serpent by Zimmlock. I believe you'll need the boundary marker for most/all of those.
zinfandel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zinfandel »

Thanks for the suggestions - zimmlock deffo has some crazy scenarious! I keep restarting with more mods to make them more doable!
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

The man is an evil genius sometimes :P
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Zakos wrote:Exactly. I can't think of any scenarios like that one except for one that uses the Automod. I remember a discussion about it being almost impossible to complete but I have no idea what it was called.
Do you mean my version of the automod (it was called NAM) wich was based on Plasticman's automod, or to his original automod. His original automod can still be found via Owen's back of AMI-trains and was version 2.6 if I remember correct...My version is indeed banned from the forums after an enormous debat. Some people may still have it and as far is I know Illegal Alien still has the complete version because he has uploaded it to the forums for me back then because of the size (it was 25MB)...

Maybe I will release it again someday (without Plasticman's stuff of course), but I hope that it can still be a project that can be released with his stuff in it, because that would keep the value in that mod...The topic about and the unfortunate debat about it is also still dwelling on the forums somewhere ;(
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Nope, it was a scenario all of its own. Everyone who tried it out either failed it or finished it with little time to spare. The objective was to deliver a certain number of automobiles by a set date, though I don't remember the time constraint. The requirement was something around 50,000 units.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”