ARIZONA Revamped

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Loconoob
Engineer
Engineer

ARIZONA Revamped

Post by Loconoob »

Good day to all!
I've been absent for quite a while and sadly left some unfinished projects, which I regret to say will likely remain unfinished since I've lost the data.
I recently graduated basic and schooling for the Air Force for meteorology, and will be headed to Hawaii within the month as my first base assignment. Hopefully within the next few months I can get re-aquatinted with the gameplay and modding that I love.

NOW WITHOUT FURTHER SUSPENSE... The reason I posted this topic is because I plan on starting my map landscape modding again.... This time hopefully without modded version problems. I may run into these again until I fully understand how to keep the maps clean but keep my objdata full of my favorite mods.
As some may know I'm a realism buff, so on my maps, vegetation and scenery, to include ground type is key!
I've already begun work on a NEW Arizona map that is significantly less developed and simply less messy, so more like a scenario would be from the original game. Hopefully y'all will enjoy the landscapes, which I strive to keep vegetation and city locations accurate, as well as real-world industry placement... Sort of :roll:

Updates and downloads all available on this first post:
-"new" Arizona landscape that hopefully is a lot more playable than Phoenix was. Inludes industries and accurate town/city placement, as well as vegitation and realistic ground tile painting/transitions. Hope ya'll love it!
Attachments
ARIZONA CLEAN.SC5
I hope it is clean... if not, let me know.
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 362 times
Mongollian Rim.png
Mongollian Rim.png (501.76 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Ignore the stupid AI routes please :D
Ignore the stupid AI routes please :D
Topography.png (242.88 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Last edited by Loconoob on 12 Nov 2015 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Reviving My Realism Maps

Post by Zakos »

Glad to see another old face back on the circuit! Happy modding!
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: ARIZONA Revamped

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Wb Loconoob !

Congrats on your graduation ! I'm also going back to school these days, although I'm almost forty years old whahahaha. Your map looks nice, and it's nice to see someone posting again here on the forums. Good luck on your work on Hawai (would love to put my ass on the beach there sometimes ;) ) and happy modding !

Regards,

EDS (Erik)
Loconoob
Engineer
Engineer

Re: ARIZONA Revamped

Post by Loconoob »

Thanks guys. I'm glad to be back, and I just purchased a sweet new Lenovo gaming laptop so now I should be 100% back to my map modding. Just played for about 4 hours straight. I'm happy there are still old faces posting in the forums. And yes the schooling was rough but nice... 59 credits towards my associates and eventually bachelors in meteorology... Hawaii should be nice I hope. :mrgreen:

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”