My map with savegame in it.

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

TeilzMechachic
Engineer
Engineer

My map with savegame in it.

Post by TeilzMechachic »

This map contains mods.

These mods i got from Owen's Locomotion Depot, this map contains mostly Union Pacific trains, but as well contains some other stuff.

I created this map for fun and to see trains (duh), it's based on the modern railways (starts in 1990).

In the savegame you can find a full filled map with railways, all Factories, Mines and that stuff is occupied.

The savegame contains 62 trains, 5 trucks and 2 planes, enterprise value is really high, and set to 100% all the time. I had running buses some time ago, but they looked kinda useless compared to the money my TGV's make in each trip, in fact... My passenger TGV's make more money than my coal and iron trains lollolololll! Anyway, if you have these mods installed, have fun, if not... Just go to Owen's page and install a bunch of mods (mostly trains).

I can't tell which mods i have installed, too lazy to find. But mostly are the American railways

--Edit--

If you would like to have this map, but with no mods, just tell me and i'll make a mod-less version. Tho... The Dash-7's and SD70's will find hard to keep heavy loads moving out there... But anyway.
Attachments
Flatland Rich State.rar
This is a Flatland scenerario i created for myself.
(661.08 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Walter1940
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: My map with savegame in it.

Post by Walter1940 »

TeilzMechachic wrote: .. Just go to Owen's page and install a bunch of mods (mostly trains).
Are you serious? There are a lot of large packages. Can't you make an overview what is in there?
http://www.walter1940.de
Vehicles for Locomotion

Tutorials in english
- From MSTS to Locomotion ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/msts2loco/
- Wally ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/wally/
- xml-modding ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/xml-modding/
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Agreed. The scenario is hardly worth playing if we need to hunt for all of the required mods. So yes, please do post a mod-free version and also please figure out which packs are included.
TeilzMechachic
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TeilzMechachic »

welp, i retired all mods from the scenario, but it seems like its still being recognized with mods.

i guess i'm not able to share the mod-less version.

btw- glad this game is still pretty alive out out there, i seriusly tought nobody would see this

edit - oh... i just remembered that the scenario has almost all the packs from chicago locomotive works, tho... only trains i have downloaded, i haven't downloaded anything else, it might not be such hard to get them. BTW, bridges in this scenario are different as well :C

don't take me bad i just wanted to share...
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Just keep it in mind if you decide to release any other maps, i.e. make it mod-free first then add mods on another copy.
TeilzMechachic
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TeilzMechachic »

Zakos wrote:Just keep it in mind if you decide to release any other maps, i.e. make it mod-free first then add mods on another copy.
k

-edit-

guys i'm making a mod-less map with british railways, heres a pic

i have A LOT of work to do, since im making it with normal locomotion scenario creator
Attachments
Captura de pantalla1.png
(187.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”