Gold Fingers II

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

LocoCrazyFoX
Engineer
Engineer

Gold Fingers II

Post by LocoCrazyFoX »

Well it is here it took me awhile to make the map I made it by hand I work very hard on this, you will need the Valuables Mod by EDS And the Union Pacific Pack. I hope you guys enjoy this I will have screen shots soon.
Attachments
Gold Fingers II.SC5
(677.77 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█ █░░█ ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █░░ █░░█ ▒█░░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▄▀░ █▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ░▒█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄▀▒▀▄   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Gold Fingers II

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hey LocoCrazyFox,

The scenario improved a lot ! It has a river, mountains and all and all it looks more alive then your original Gold Fingers-scenario...

But it still needs some more work as far as I can see, so I just have a few tips for creating an even better lookin scenario...I see that you have used my Valuables Mod for it, but I also noticed that you have used both types of industries for it. You have used the easy mines wich produce raw gold, raw silver and raw diamonds out of nothing and you have used the much harder mines which need gasoline for the start of the production. I would rather change that to one type because it may become confusing to players. When you started to build the scenario you can choose a region-type for the easy valuables mod or the more diffecult valuables mod. I suggest you choose one of them because all of the things that people need to play with the valuables mod are selected when you choose each one of them, and then there's still room for other industries...

By the way, how can people deliver oil to the refinery for the production of gasoline if there isn't a single oil well on the map ?

One more thing, best thing is to use a smaller number of cities, because the map looks to crowded with all of the cities. On a map like this one ten cities (at the most) is much better...

Don't get me wrong mate, the scenario looks a lot better then the original Gold Fingers but it needs a few changes for a better playing experience. The scenario is now unplayable and unrealistic...

Good luck on that one...and hope that you can do something with the advice given...

Regards,

Erik

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”