My Gold Fingers Scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

LocoCrazyFoX
Engineer
Engineer

My Gold Fingers Scenario

Post by LocoCrazyFoX »

Ok, well I had some computer problems and work and life got busy. Anyway I had to Factory reset my computer and well lost everything! But nothing to bad I have CS Loco and I see that my Gold Fingers Scenarios has been downloaded 43 times!!! That's a pretty big accomplishment for me for my first scenario so the whole point is, I just wanted to see if anyone who has downloaded it is enjoying it and if it was ok. A rating would be nice if I could make a new one or even start making scenarios! Anyway let me know ( :!: if you download my scenario :!: ) what you thought about it! :P
▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█ █░░█ ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █░░ █░░█ ▒█░░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▄▀░ █▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ░▒█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄▀▒▀▄   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: My Gold Fingers Scenario

Post by Zakos »

I applaud you for being [one of] the first to incorporate a new mod into a scenario. However,
In some other topic, I wrote:If you're not using it already, you could use the Map Generator to make the landscape more interesting and fill in some of the "empty" spots. It doesn't work if you've already started the map though.

Tutorial here.
LocoCrazyFoX
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LocoCrazyFoX »

Ah good to see you again LocoRoller or Zakos as I guess I should call you now. Well see the problem being now is I bought CS Locomotion off a website gog.com for $5.99 well I have no folder containing the files for Locomotion and well I can't add mods in at the point in time. I will use the map generator here in the near future, that's if I can find the files for Locomotion to add modifications into the game. I have the Union Pacific Mods in there because they have they own separate installer for the mods, and well they located the files but I can't find them. But yes I will continue to look for the files, any-who thanks again for the birthday wishes and I hope something can come out of this. And I am also working on a map now, but I am building it from scratch just flat grass land and forest I am adding the topography in myself, it will take some time as seeing I work and life away from the computer will most likely get in the way. Anyway if you have to any clue where I can find my files let me know, and maybe I can skype call you and screen share my screen and maybe we can find them then I don't know really just coming up with ideas. Thanks again! :D
▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█ █░░█ ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █░░ █░░█ ▒█░░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▄▀░ █▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ░▒█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄▀▒▀▄   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hey LocoCrazyFox,

Where can I find the download for the Gold Fingers Scenario ? I tried to look it up via the 'search button' but all I can find is this topic...

Edit:

My bad, I looked via "Gold Fingers Scenarios", but had to look via "Gold Finger's"...I'm going to try it out and post some screens after I have played it.

Edit:

I have managed to open it, and took a look at it. Maybe you should make your next scenario a little more challeging...I think when I'm playing it I'm going to change the ending goal, don't get me wrong about your scenario (I'm a terrible scenario-creator), but I think you can do better then this (or me :lol: ) and I give this one a fair go...(btw maybe you should remove the Tuna-Mod from it cos I didn't see any water on the map, and the specially needed airport is also not necesarry in this scenario, I have downloaded both, even though I never use them just to open the scenario).

Regards,

Erik
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Yeah, generally a custom scenario will consist of a challenging- or expert-level set of objectives.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”