Me making scenarios

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

LocoDLC
Engineer
Engineer

Me making scenarios

Post by LocoDLC »

So, I was doing some thinking, and I've come to a conclusion that instead of doing addons for Lomo, but do scenarios instead for many good reasons. You see, The vehicle creator isn't working that well for me and I also like making scenarios. I already have one scenario based off of the Pennsylvania railroad eastern region, and I'm thinking about making another one based off on the strasburg railroad. So, do you guys have any suggestions for scenarios?
I like trains- The I like trains kid
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Me making scenarios

Post by jo3do88y »

Seriously its soooooo much easier opening the xml in notepad and doing it that way :) You'd have to see Walter1940's website for XML editing :) and if you could do a scenario thats for road vehicles? That'd be great :) but preferably with cities and also mountains and rivers :)

http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/
LocoDLC
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LocoDLC »

jo3do88y wrote:Seriously its soooooo much easier opening the xml in notepad and doing it that way :) You'd have to see Walter1940's website for XML editing :) and if you could do a scenario thats for road vehicles? That'd be great :) but preferably with cities and also mountains and rivers :)

http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/

Ok, thanks for the help and the suggestion, I'll see what I can do about both of the stuff you've told me about.
I like trains- The I like trains kid
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

welcome :D when ya get the hang of it 1 vehicle can take 2 minutes at most :)

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”