-WIP- UK Bus City Map

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

-WIP- UK Bus City Map

Post by jo3do88y »

Following Hayeswoods excellent example i've decided to make a Bus Map for the UK Bus Pack. It's a fictional map with realistic and fictional names. It includes Metropolises right down to little hamlets.

The game starts in 1990 when the majority of the Uk Buses have been released, however there are still more to come like the scania omnicity, optare solo, b10ble and dennis darts.

Any thoughts?

If you would like a certain area to be added like a coastal seaside town or a booming city then let me know and i'll add it :)

JD
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: -WIP- UK Bus City Map

Post by jo3do88y »

On most of the roads that link the towns i've used rough roads so that the buses speeds will be 30mph, like in real life however is it possible to edit the normal road to keep the speeds of 30mph?

I put some screenshots up in a bit :)

JD
Zainy521
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Zainy521 »

It's possible to edit your road dat to change the speed, but then you would have to provide that to everyone else if you want to limit the speed.
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Zainy521 wrote:It's possible to edit your road dat to change the speed, but then you would have to provide that to everyone else if you want to limit the speed.
Yes, however coding stuff and xml isn't really my fortei, i'm a lot better at vehicle sprites and creating scenarios :)
hayeswood
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by hayeswood »

what area are thinking of doing
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

In started on a west yorkshire area, however i made a complete mess of it so i've done a fictional area at the moment however i may edit the town names and placements to real life :)

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”