Greater Manchester/North West England maps

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Loiner
Engineer
Engineer

Greater Manchester/North West England maps

Post by Loiner »

Is there any? Or would someone be so kind as to make one? :D
Woollyback
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Greater Manchester/North West England maps

Post by Woollyback »

I've done one, covering the area bounded by Southport, Lytham, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Leigh, Warrington, Runcorn and the Wirral. As soon as I get some decent screenshots and work out how to put the whole thing up here, I shall.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Woollyback wrote:I've done one, covering the area bounded by Southport, Lytham, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Leigh, Warrington, Runcorn and the Wirral. As soon as I get some decent screenshots and work out how to put the whole thing up here, I shall.

Its simple all you do is create a read me for the scenario in notepad and add that into a RAR file with the SC.5 file ( That is the landscape file, do not upload a saved game if you have used any mods)

Those you then upload under a catchy name to the forum, in this section, along with at least two screen shots

But the most important thing of all you do:

Is make sure your SC.5 file is a clean install and that it does not contain any mods or if it does you list all of them so a potential player of the scenario can check to see if they have them all
Loiner
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Loiner »

Woollyback wrote:I've done one, covering the area bounded by Southport, Lytham, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Leigh, Warrington, Runcorn and the Wirral. As soon as I get some decent screenshots and work out how to put the whole thing up here, I shall.
That sounds great mate, do you have a SV5 with the BRSet? :)

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”