WIP Rail Companies of America Set

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

WIP Rail Companies of America Set

Post by pschlik »

I'm going to make these where you can olny build trains and the competing companies will be using olny trucks. They will all schare the same map configs and I don't think this will be hard. Also, not too many rquirements, North American pack *AMI trains*, UP Mega Power Pack *AMI trains*, Proveo Utah *AMI trains*, and semi trucks *tt-forums (somewhere :? )*
They will use the same map land configs but the map isn't random. Sorry, no screenshots because I can't find where my screenshots are saving to.
Last edited by pschlik on 02 Sep 2011 01:31, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: WIP Rail Companies of America Set

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

What do you mean by all this ?( (As usual you are realy vague) I don't understand what you mean...Maybe you should write it in plain English ? Cos I can't find the head nor the tail of what you are saying here...Put some screenshots in it, tell what you want to do and show some stuff about how, where and when this is all about ? No wonder people keep telling that they don't understand what you're doing here...

Besides, if this is some sort of new project, mod of something like that, it's posted in the wrong topic as these things belong in the Modifications forum...

@Badger Sorry if this is backseat moderating, as I will not even try to do that (although, I could make some spare time to moderate if you like me to :P ), but I really don't understand where this guy is going to and I lost it completly, I think I'll just go and watch "Lost" because I then know where I'm heading :mrgreen:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I think i understnd but not sure.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Cash1307
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Cash1307 »

Hi all,

My guess would be a landscape where you only get to use trains and the AI only gets to use road Vehicles... Kinda the opposite of Aerophobia but with trains... I'm thinking...

No particular landscape just seems to know what packs are going to be included...

I think he is posting the IDEA of making one... kinda like you do before starting a new mod to see if anyone wants to play it before you spend time on it...

But yes a bit on the vague side
I came, I saw, I got lost on the way back
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

It's just randomness with compaines that are toghter in an area (UP and bnsf, NS and CSX, CN and CP, ect.) I already set up Amtrak one, testing diffuclty, it's kinda hard to olny have rail but, it's a good challenge :)
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Opan »

Are you saying to have a randomly generated game using AMI Train mods, where the ai can only use road vehicles, and the human player only trains? Or are you working on a particular area of North America that you would use these rail companies?
If its a randomly generated map anyone can do it.
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

The first thing (but the map is generated). :|
Last edited by pschlik on 31 Aug 2011 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Random scenario? Nope sorry. If you realy want to make something new you could use a generated map as starting point and rebuild/edit it, so it looks like somethign else.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

it is a generated map. Sorry for confusin u.
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Changed my mind, it's just too hard to live without stuff smaller than trains. For the amtrak thing you will be able to use busses and all other ones you can use semis and stuff.

UPDATE: Oh crud, moved my atri folder to mai D drive and lost all the stuff I had made for this and loads of savegames D:
cprailes44ac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cprailes44ac »

If you've lost everything then how is this thread not locked?
Brony, Railfan, Canadian, Locomotion. that is all.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

cprailes44ac wrote:If you've lost everything then how is this thread not locked?
Seeing as pschlik got himself banned there'll be no need for anyone to post here again and no need for me to lock it.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”