Signal Challenge

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Signal Challenge

Post by Zimmlock »

Okay this is a different thing, in my attempt to make a verry small challenging scenario this is one of the ideas, for me its not yet small and challenging enough, but i had some hours fun.

There are 2 files "Signal Challenge Save" and "Signal Challenge"
Signal Challenge Save is my saved game, its finished all trains, tracks and vehicles are there but i have stoped all trains at the lower level and removed all signals, its up to you to replace them before you start the trains.
Signal Challenge is the empty scenario there your free to build it all your selve.

It is made with a original (default) Objectdata file the only alien file you maybe need is the boundary marker, its not used but i found it later in my file.
I allso recommend to use non breakedown trains, you have only 2 locomotives and a emu at your disposal.

Have fun :D
Attachments
Signal Challenge.png
(1003.22 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Signal Challenge Save.zip
Saved game
(215.94 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
Signal Challenge.zip
Empty Scenario
(28.63 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Signal Challenge

Post by Zimmlock »

and a screen of the empty scenario
Attachments
SC-empty map.png
SC-empty map.png (371.85 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
kingmush360
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by kingmush360 »

This challenge looks very... er... challenging but I think will be very annoying because one will set up all of the track and run it to find that 1 train/section is faulty!!
Hi, I'm Steve. I can't change my username so imagine it says Steve Emfore.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Looks a rather simple challenge to me, but then again, i didnt play Locomotion for fun for a long time. :lol:
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
cards525
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by cards525 »

Looks nice. Looking forward to downloading it when I get my PC up and running again.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

This is a kewl little map Zimmlock :D but I found a problem in the saved game you posted. The #7 waypoint on trains 6, 7 & 8 are messed up. They stay on course but won't wait for a full load of coal because of it and the other trains get held up since they're not delivering full loads. I just deleted the waypoint and the game runs fine now. Thanks for the map...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Thanks Tattoo, it was a old attempt to do something different than just a other scenario, but any way that faulty waypoint made your challenge a little thougher :D
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
rubentrain
Engineer
Engineer

Post by rubentrain »

Hey guys,

I have a question...

I downloaded this saved game and I placed it into my Single Player Saved Games, and in my Obj Data maps...
but when I'm trying to run it in Locomotion, I'm getting the message that I am missing : ID , Obj. Data : (very long code)

Does anyone knows what to do?

Thank you so much! :D :bow:
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Welcome to the forums !

There is a program around wich will help you find out wich files you are missing when you download a scenario or savedgame, it's called Locossa.

You can find it here:

http://www.wisim-community.net/index.ph ... tem&id=608

I don't think you'll need it in this case (but it might be usefull in the future when you have downloaded more scenario's or saved games), because Zimmlock already said that it's the boundry marker. You can find it in this topic:

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... ary+marker

But if you use the 'searchmode' you could have find it yourself...
LocoCrazyFoX
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LocoCrazyFoX »

Zimmlock I loved this scenario it was very challenging for me sense although been playing LC sense it was created I have only had 4 game reach 100.0% :cry: Sadly I am learning new way to create track layouts and more so im getting there and i also see the father the track the higher your Preformance Index goes up.
▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█ █░░█ ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █░░ █░░█ ▒█░░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▄▀░ █▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ░▒█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▄▒▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄▀▒▀▄   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

LocoCrazyFoX wrote:Zimmlock I loved this scenario it was very challenging for me.
Thanks and good you have learned something, have fun and enjoy Locomotion
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”