Beginner scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Howat123
Engineer
Engineer

Beginner scenario

Post by Howat123 »

First of all AMI Please don't sue me. Located attached is a scenario document. It's made MAINLY for beginersyou will see AMI trains as the titles. AMI didn't have anythin to do with this, They inspired me to create on so I gave credict to them for inpiring me :D So please don;t sue me :cry: You people have it made in this, All you have to to do is build a cargo loading bay, and trucks, and your good to go. The roads connecting to the industies are allready built.There is a road running along the Complete border of this place for buses, and man made rivers (canals) connecting MOST industries. Thank, have fun and please, PLEASE don't sue me. Please? :rolleyes:
Attachments
AMI Trains.zip
Open the Folder cut AMI trains, then move under scenarios
(283.2 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Last edited by Badger on 29 Sep 2009 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct forum
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Beginner scenario

Post by Badger »

Firstly, if this has nothing to do with AMI, then why name it so? "Beginner Scenario" would have been fine, it just misleading people.
Secondly, post some pics of this scenario. You'll get more downloads if folks can see what it is first.

I hope it was made on a "clean" install too ............
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Groan...I wish when creating scenarios, people would look at how the others are presented first.
Howat123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Howat123 »

Badger wrote:Firstly, if this has nothing to do with AMI, then why name it so? "Beginner Scenario" would have been fine, it just misleading people.
Secondly, post some pics of this scenario. You'll get more downloads if folks can see what it is first.

I hope it was made on a "clean" install too ............

I called it that because They inspired me to build it :) I wouldn't have built this if they hadn't inspired me.
Oh locomotion, How could i have just LEFT you like that? D: I'm so sorry!

-----

Need to contact me?
Howat123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Howat123 »

Kevo00 wrote:Groan...I wish when creating scenarios, people would look at how the others are presented first.

Im a beginer at beuild scenarios, so if you want to give me tips Post em. if you don't like somethin please post it....
Oh locomotion, How could i have just LEFT you like that? D: I'm so sorry!

-----

Need to contact me?
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

Howat123 wrote:
Kevo00 wrote:Groan...I wish when creating scenarios, people would look at how the others are presented first.

Im a beginer at beuild scenarios, so if you want to give me tips Post em. if you don't like somethin please post it....
i had no clue what you were even saying in this thread, but i will decipher what Kev is saying. What he means is post screen shots, list what mods this scenario requires, and the goals of the scenario.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

What bluebeetle has written is good advice.

Also, please don't post twice in quick succession (double-posting), just edit the 1st one next time.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

Hey and welcome to the forums.

Another tip is, don't be afraid to ask a question. Don't think that the question you want to ask is too nooby, or daft. A question not asked is a daft/nooby question ;)

Also, don't forget to use the search tool before you ask. There is no doubt that someone had already asked that question already.

I would give you more tips, but then all I'll be doing is repeats what everyone has said already.

And one last thing, try not to be nervous about copyright and stuff like that. As long as you list every mod that people need for the scenario, and you have credited the creators for that mod, then you should have no problems. If anything you would (and hopefuly) only be asked politely to credit them.

Another last thing (and this will be the last, so many tips is coming to my head right now). Create a scenario with no mods installed. save the unmodded scenario and back it up. Then install the mods into loco. Create a readme and credit the authors of the mods one-by-one as you go along. After that select the mods in the scenario that you wish to have. Make a few finishing touches to the scenario is you wish. Save it. Test it. Release it.

I hope I've been good help. :)

edit: Removed a rubbish tip, sorry
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Howat123, I don't mean to come across wrongly. See the sticky above http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10125 - it sets out very nicely how to present scenarios so that people will want to download them. I agree with Badger though, it can cause annoyance to use the name of something else, so rather than apologising about it three times in your post, just credit them for creating great vehicles. I agree completely, I know I'd have stopped playing loco years ago if it weren't for the BR set.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

I removed the rubbish from this thread. Less smilies please.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”