[REL] The Serpent scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] The Serpent scenario

Post by Zimmlock »

More oilfields connected to the net.

I cant give more images of the triangle atm, its still changing a litlle, but more ll come.
Attachments
055 oil boosts income.png
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
056 oil plateau curve.png
057 Laysville north oilfield station.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

The lest oilfield connected, the oil line starts to be under heavy traffic.
Have my first electrics running at Westfield cargo and build the Food station
Attachments
058 New Franklin oilfield stations.png
059 The oil line at full trottle.png
060 First electrics.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Tracer bullet
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Tracer bullet »

Aw c'mon. Why does all this awesome stuff have to happen right when I lose my LoMo disc! :cry: :evil:
This is also helping me A LOT too, I tried to follow Zimmlock's video's on youtube, but they couldn't really help me.
Got a new Locomotion. Phew
TrainKid1998
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TrainKid1998 »

Hi,'
Zimmlock i noticed the faltcar with the tractors. I tried the search but failed to find anything.
Any suggestions or mabye Plastikman would know?
Id love to have those flat cars that have the custom crates and stuff on it.
Thank and Best Reguards,
TrainKid1998
Banned Member
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

TrainKid1998 wrote:Hi,'
Zimmlock i noticed the faltcar with the tractors. I tried the search but failed to find anything.
Thank and Best Reguards,
TrainKid1998
It is Plastikman's I looked on http://www.amitrains.co.uk/plastikman/ and it's USAFC351.dat or US Goods Flatcar 35ft (Tractors)

I checked in my ObjData and I have it installed, chances are you do to if you're up to date with the mega pack :wink:
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

lol.. and here i was going to say zimm.. stop posting screen shots !Q$!@#!$ I am trying to play the map and your spoiling it for me... it is like seeing the ending of a movie before you see it...

I guess I am going to get overruled on that one.. lol...

ugh the more i play this.. them more i want to start editing things i dont like... like umm ... the 1900 spine logging car is now oboslete thanks to the logging flatcar... .. i need ot edit one of those...

a few changes in offsets and bogies... ugh... list goes on...

on the bright side. i actually want to haul paper right now because i am really enjoying the outside braced boxcar... def gonna see one of those in TEH
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

Zimmlock wrote:
Hey Zim it looks like you forgot to edit
Woops, thats not me but Plastikman, i guess he made a typo, LOL its obsolete before it there.

Gave Westfield its cargo station, this station is of a different configuration because the goods producing industry is nearby, it ll not recieve food, Westfield ll have a seperate food recieving station. The triangle has been finished and slowly more and more action at the tracks.
Plastikman, your steamers and wagons are verry nice, to bad i cant freez time.

Hello Zimmlock,

Where did you put those houseblocks in the game you´ve used for your cargo stations? (scr 49 or 60) I can´t find them ingame?
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

They're not normal railroad tracks. It's just stations (and signals?) for some dummy track type.
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Plastikman wrote:lol.. and here i was going to say zimm.. stop posting screen shots !Q$!@#!$ I am trying to play the map and your spoiling it for me... it is like seeing the ending of a movie before you see it...

I guess I am going to get overruled on that one.. lol...
Yeah your right you cant stop me, but you dont have to look at them :twisted:
Lighthouse wrote: Where did you put those houseblocks in the game you´ve used for your cargo stations? (scr 49 or 60) I can´t find them ingame?
It is under the Passenger Station baseplate, its the "Townstation" if you build only 1 tile it ll give this building.

And i continue my game, Westfield now has all its stations and starts to build roads, time to expand the town by giving it a tramway. Its allso time now to build the mainline coming from Laysville.
Attachments
061 Westfield first town with Tram.png
062 work starts at incoming mainline.png
063 work at incoming mainline.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Zimmlock wrote:Yeah your right you cant stop me, but you dont have to look at them :twisted:
Please don't. I'm enjoy the heck out of this knowing how to build better. The game I had going was nothing at all like this. Thank you so much for doing this Zimmlock. The track layout alone is something to be appreciated beside the way you built the stations. You just showed me a whole bunch of things I had no idea of. Please keep em coming. :bow: and thank you again....

EDIT: Plastikman. I never played with any of your steamers until now and they are badass along with all the other items you made. Thank you also. This is great!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

zim has plastik playing a game, its been a long time. :D
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Building the mainline with signals, thats a brain killing job, verry important and you have to be carefull to not put one reversed.
After i reached Laysville i started to build the out going mainline.
Attachments
064 building signals.png
065 work starts at outgoing mainline.png
066 work at outgoing mainline.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Laysville central station is connected, the first long distance passenger train from Orange to Westfield to Laysville and back to Orange departs.
Attachments
067 Laysville central station connected.png
068 First longdistance passenger train departs.png
069 heading for Laysville.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Got new Tank cars, they arrived just in time, i cant keep up with the output. After i had changed most oiltrain i found out that the trains were getting a little heavy for the steamers and decided to electrify the oil line.
Attachments
070 First train arrives at Laysville.png
071 new tank cars.png
072 electrification of oil line.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Zimmlock wrote: verry important and you have to be carefull to not put one reversed. .
I know about that. I get them all the time. What I've been doing is after I set the route for a train, I save the map and run the train fast forward to make sure the trains comes back to the station. Either I'll fix something or not have to, I just reload the saved map to go back to when I set the route without losing the time taken to run it. I found quite a few backwards signals. :?
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

TrainKid1998 wrote:Hi,'
Thank and Best Reguards,
TrainKid1998
you guys have to learn how to check you hive too in your locomotion folder, it is usually there 100% percent of the time.
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

The game clock is way to fast, upgrading the oil line took 2 years even with autopause.
Westfield started to expand, Orange still refuses me to change some roads, even after i planted hundreds of trees, Orange has to wait for its tram.
I never played before with the urly electrics, but i have to say they are verry nice.
From now my game ll not run synchrone with the date given in game, i want to stay for a while with the stuff available now.
I have started to build the onload station at Laysville Foodplant, and i see now that i forgot to place the grainelevator from Plastik next to it :( .
Attachments
073 Westfield expants.png
074 nice urly electrics.png
075 Livestock and grain station at Laysville underconstruction.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Time to supply the Foodplant at Laysville, i allso have an idea where to build the cargo station. It gave problems in urlyer test versions of this map.
Attachments
076 Stations at Laysville Grainfarm.png
077 First Grain arrive at Laysville Foodplant.png
078 first Goods train to Laysville.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Cargo station build second grainfarm and New Franklin livestock farm connected.
Attachments
079 first Goods train arrive at Laysville cargo station.png
080 second Grain farm connected.png
081 New Franklin Livestock farm stations.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

connected the last farm to the foodplant and i hit the 100% preformance mark. Time to build a company headquater.
Attachments
082 second livestock farm connected.png
083 bingo.png
084 Company headquater.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”