[REL] The Serpent scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Densha
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [REL] The Serpent scenario

Post by Densha »

I was getting so annoyed by the bugs and limitations of Locomotion that I stopped playing some while ago.
Then I discovered OTTD. :shock: Everything you could dream of is in that game so it got me totally hooked on it.
Nonetheless there's some really good stuff created for Locomotion, but the gameplay just isn't my thing after all. Maybe I'll play it sometime again but I don't think I will in the near future.
Geek101
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Geek101 »

I have all the mods installed and yet it still wont let me play it PLEASE HELP :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

do you get an error message?
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
SteveM4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SteveM4 »

Hi Zimmlock,

I apologise for bumping an old thread, but I would like to ask your permission on something.

I am a modder for the game Transport Fever 2, and I have re-made the Peninsular World map for Transport Fever 2 using the heightmap exported from Locomotion.
I would like to share this on the Steam Workshop, with your permission and credit/links to the original 2008 map.

I will still play it myself nonetheless, but it would ne a nice addition to the TpF2 community as the purpose it served of "long trains on small map" is once again it's main purpose, as lower spec machines crumble under large maps.

Cheers,

SteveM4
Attachments
Peninsular_World_TPF2.jpg
(663.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello SteveM4,

Zimmlock is long gone from the forums, last time he was here was in 2020. I just happened to know him very good. I also released a scenario from him for Transport Fever 1, currently I'm working on the Serpent for Transport Fever 2 wich I'm planning to release for the game soon...

I can send what I made so far, but lack the time to finish it. Your version for Transport Fever looks realy beautifull. So I don't think it will be a big problem if you finish and release both scenarios for Transport Fever 2...
SteveM4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SteveM4 »

Hi

Cheers for the response. I am not a map maker by any means, and this will be my second map, I am more into vehicle modelling.

I'll release this soon after playtesting a bit. I have made the water as deep as possible to avoid bridges but some cargo types word different in TpF2 so I need to adjust the industries and place a few more in the spirit of the original.

Steve
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

@SteveM4: You could try to PM him.
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”