[Medium] American Freeplay

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Your opnion?

Needs more diversity, more desert area please
25%
Needs more diversity, split up the mountains a little
17%
The Dekosoft packs aren't needed in this scenario
12%
Put less managed forests next time
8%
Have a later start date
15%
Include the default trains
13%
Fine as is
8%
Other
2%

Total votes: 52

Xrufuian
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [Medium] American Freeplay

Post by Xrufuian »

lrac000 wrote:Where is USWH3BXX.dat? I know that it is a grain car but i cant find where or wich one
USWH3BXX is the ACF 3-bay with a special Locomotion label on it. It is part of the cargo pack, but it's an easter egg. I remember that I mentioned earlier in this topic that I manually installed the US packs from the hive. You'll have to pull it out of the hive yourself as I did way back then.

This also reminds me; I do have the sequel of this map somewhere on my computer, buried amongst the old artifacts of the Win7 beta, which was my primary OS of the time. I'll try to find it, or at least it's skeleton, and upload a finished version here.

Don't get your hopes up though. I've been working on the same project that I was back then (a NewGRF :mrgreen: ), so there is a chance that I might not get around to it...
Redboy747
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Redboy747 »

Mine's not working.
If you'd like download trains, go to my website: http://www.freewebs.com/redboy747/
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Redboy747 wrote:Mine's not working.

Whats not working?

Be more specific.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Redboy747
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Redboy747 »

Illegal_Alien wrote:

Whats not working?

Be more specific.
I'm missing something.
If you'd like download trains, go to my website: http://www.freewebs.com/redboy747/
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Again. Be more specific.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Redboy747 wrote:
Illegal_Alien wrote:
Whats not working?
Be more specific.
I'm missing something.
Braincells? Seriously, give us something to go with. Your statements are vague at best.
You might get help but you'll need to make a lot of effort to explain your problem first. If you can't be bothered then no-one will bother helping you.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Redboy747
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Redboy747 »

Plastikman wrote:Again. Be more specific.
I don't know.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Redboy747 wrote:
Plastikman wrote:Again. Be more specific.
I don't know.
You don't know what?

You're the one who started all this. If you don't know what you want how is anyone else meant to. :roll:
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Trainman888
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trainman888 »

USWH3BXX is the ACF 3-bay with a special Locomotion label on it. It is part of the cargo pack, but it's an easter egg. I remember that I mentioned earlier in this topic that I manually installed the US packs from the hive. You'll have to pull it out of the hive yourself as I did way back then.

This also reminds me; I do have the sequel of this map somewhere on my computer, buried amongst the old artifacts of the Win7 beta, which was my primary OS of the time. I'll try to find it, or at least it's skeleton, and upload a finished version here.

Don't get your hopes up though. I've been working on the same project that I was back then (a NewGRF ), so there is a chance that I might not get around to it...
How did you manually download the files from the hive?
Trainman888
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trainman888 »

Trainman888 wrote:

Don't get your hopes up though. I've been working on the same project that I was back then (a NewGRF ), so there is a chance that I might not get around to it...
How did you manually download the files from the hive?
Nevermind. I found it.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Please don't dig up 2 year old topics and please don't double post :evil:
Trainman888
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Trainman888 »

Sorry.
NotSoFast
Engineer
Engineer

Post by NotSoFast »

Yes, this is bumping an old topic. Yes, I know at least two people (including me) who have has the USWH3BXX problem. I found it entirely by accident five minutes after giving up on this scenario - it's in the easter eggs folder when you install the US megapack. You have to install the easter-egg objects manually.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”