[REL] Scenario: Calhadras Coal

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] Scenario: Calhadras Coal

Post by rdrdrdrd »

nor is it flat, nor can we pick trains up and move them over mountins with the click of a switch :P
May the force be with you.
For little boys, three things reign as supreme attention-keepers: tanks, heavy construction equipment, and trains, we all know why where here.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

smile_guy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by smile_guy »

Great scenario, people!

I completed it in 32 years 2 months. It was nice with the BR Pack. The only thing I did in my version was to create a 7-line railway track line and wait. I was a little bored while seeing the trains passing by, so, I did a 2-way passenger transport line to have a little fun and I ended Presidente (83.9 %)

Again, great scenario!
---

My stuff:

Baltic Sea
cards525
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by cards525 »

Very very nice. I like how you set up a valley through the mountains, it really adds some fun junctions to the game. 4.5/5(Lack of other industries to finance main route)
teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by teccuk »

1000 download bump. 8o

Might try Loco again in celebration.
noofnoof
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by noofnoof »

this is just one of those legendary scenarios. I certainly like it!
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

It is a classic, such a simple yet interesting rail problem.
NickGaru
Engineer
Engineer

Post by NickGaru »

I've played this map for some time until it reached 2003. I finished the challenge in 23 years and 3 months (I don't know if it is bad or good). I made a 4-way railroad, 2 tracks going to the coal-powered factory and 2 coming back. They all were heading to the furthest mines. Then there I made the 4 lines have 3 stations, 1 in each, except one, so other trains could go to the stations in the front. It is hard to explain, but if I could take a screenshot I would post it here. It is a bit confusing, but it worked out pretty well.

Anyway, great work teccuk! Is a hard map to start, but when you get things going, is easy to maintain the money coming.

P.S.: Not wanting to annoy anyone but, is there any tips on how to build a good scenario?
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

im getting flashbacks... i miss the good old days of loco, time to fire up the 'ol PRR version of this i made years ago
For little boys, three things reign as supreme attention-keepers: tanks, heavy construction equipment, and trains, we all know why where here.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by teccuk »

rdrdrdrd wrote:im getting flashbacks... i miss the good old days of loco, time to fire up the 'ol PRR version of this i made years ago
If only I could find it!

Then i'd need to find all the essential mods, and get frustrated by cities on growth hormone and tiny maps again :P
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

GOG.com, if you want to get it legally :P . There are some mods that help town growth now like boundary markers and fences

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”