Map: Sinclair

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Map: Sinclair

Post by teccuk »

I made this map, its quite nice. I enjoyed making it and then realised i couldn't really think of anything to make it into a 'scenario'.

Well here it is if anyone wishes to use it for anything.

Map:

I like pretty mountains :lol:
Attachments
Sinclaire.zip
(190.33 KiB) Downloaded 485 times
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

pretty map. i see your delema, the obvious challenge would be to deliver goods. you have only 2 factories far from any source of chemicals and a long haul to build steel to convert to goods. then you still have to feed the goods to a city.

also for an intresting challenge drop some oil rigs way out in the water on the port victoria side, then a refinery by frogfield. make it transport XX oil. that should be one hell of a fun challenge!! ... pretty map though. i'll use it!
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
teccuk
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by teccuk »

Plastikman wrote:also for an intresting challenge drop some oil rigs way out in the water on the port victoria side, then a refinery by frogfield. make it transport XX oil. that should be one hell of a fun challenge!! ... pretty map though. i'll use it!
Ooh, your in luck, i have an old one i made for myeslf which is basically that!

I'll post it then.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”