[REL] Central Europe (detailed version)

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Duvan
Engineer
Engineer

[REL] Central Europe (detailed version)

Post by Duvan »

This landscape is an edited version of the Central Europe map created by "dave61" on TT-forums.net. All credit to him for mapping things out. That release was an empty landscape - I've included all the landscape details you need to make it an interesting playable scenario.

Examples of what's changed:

- Changes have been done to the ground, mainly adding a lot more bumpiness and height into the map for a more interesting look (or more frustrating experience for the builder). The outlines of the map remain the same, the addition of parts of England is one of the few bigger exceptions to that.

- rivers of Central Europe have been placed. Wasn't an easy job, ended up with some rivers not running exactly like they do in real. But good enough for me at least ;)

- Industries have been placed. I've tried to place most of them in appropriate countries.

- 17 towns have been placed, and, in most cases, the placement of them have been made to keep them as far from each other as possible! I've even sneaked Barcelona into the far southwest and Sunderland in the northwest, maybe not completely accurate placements, but makes for a larger variation in environments.

- trees, trees and more trees! And the odd lake!

It's saved as a landscape file - hopefully that means you won't need the exactly same objects/mods that I have.
Attachments
centraleurope.zip
The landscape-zip
(431.93 KiB) Downloaded 667 times
Screenshot
Screenshot
screenie2.jpg (425.39 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
Screenshot
Screenshot
screenie1.jpg (217.34 KiB) Viewed 4163 times

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”