Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 am 
Director
Director

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:
Although this scenario seems like a hell of a job, I was able to finish the goal...First time I did it under the normal circumstances, second time I used my own "food-mod" and my "Maximum production from industries-mod". Both can be found in my signature. Great scenario, even after all these years I missed it completely and never saw it before :roll: :wink:

BB's scenarios remain one of the best scenarios for Locomotion, even though he left the forums long ago... :(

I wish I had your luck, even getting though to the 1970's I was making virtually no money and that was on the basis of 30+ cars in the consist so i was offloading around 4000 tonnes per trip.
I even tried tunneling to shorten distances to no avail
I'll try again in the future as am playing a scenario of my own where you need to move 500,000 tonnes of coal and its not exactly wide open spaces, it is based on a lovely bay view setting using a modified Chesapeake Estuary map

Scenario's Done are

Broken Hills at the Rivers Mouth viewtopic.php?f=39&t=49627, Sinn River viewtopic.php?f=39&t=49626, Flat Lands viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37704, Mountain High River Deep viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37412, River Valley and Rock viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37135, First Attempt viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34097 Cwm Valley viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34049&hilit=cwm+valley