Need some help with Locomotion

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

buckysam
Engineer
Engineer

Need some help with Locomotion

Post by buckysam »

Hello,

I am new to the TT Forums and I need some help with Locomotion. I am not new to Locomotion but i have been playing it for a while but there are a few things I still cant seem to figure out. How do i deliver mail and goods in a town or city? And how do i remove a bus stop or a train station because if i just delete the track or road, the name stays there. How do I completly remove it? These are all the questions I have now. I will post if i have anymore.
AxelP14
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Need some help with Locomotion

Post by AxelP14 »

To deliver mail and goods to the city, you need to make sure the station which accept mail/good catchment's area accepts mail/goods.
Different buildings accept different amount and type of cargo.
To remove bus stop, delete the bus stop. Delete the road is also possible. About the station's name stays, after you remove the station, the name stayed for a while, gone.
If train station, you need to delete the whole rail where the stations is put.

See picture.

1. You can delete th ebus stop by right-clicking the bus stop itself with construction window opened (for bus stop).
2. If you delete the road, this what will happened. Notice there are no symbols of the road on the left side of the station name.
3. More modern building accept more goods and mails. Make sure the station catchment area is enough to accept these cargo.
4. Simple style/old style building doesn't accept both cargo type. You need to find another town.

If there is no town to be delivered, just wait.
Attachments
Explanations.jpg
(380.39 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
buckysam
Engineer
Engineer

Post by buckysam »

Ok. I already knew how to delete the stations but i dont know how you get rid of the station name symbol after u delete it.
Zainy521
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Zainy521 »

It will go away by itself. Just wait.

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”