Oil, Chemical Question

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zixda
Engineer
Engineer

Oil, Chemical Question

Post by Zixda »

Hello Everybody! I had a quick question, this is probably a dumb question... But Is there any way to have 6 tanker coaches on 1 train then fill 3 of them with oil and then 3 with chemicals on the same railway?
-Zixda "Teamwork…means never having to take all the blame yourself."
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Oil, Chemical Question

Post by Illegal_Alien »

If it can carry all of them it gets a bit difficult, or just download tanker wich are only oil or chemicals (Or just make bigger train, or more trains :p)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
304 001
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 304 001 »

There is a very nice chemical tank set on the German fanpage (wisim-community.net) that you could download.

If i remember correctly, its called "DB Chemietankwagenpaket 1"

Im currently surfing on a mobile device so cant provide a site link, but you should be able to find it in their wagon downloads section.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

There should be also a few on AMItrains or just on this forum. (See my sig for directions.)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Warrender
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Warrender »

Another point worth bearing in mind, is if you use trains with multiple wagon types, avoid using the "Full load" option in the orders menu unless the station it stops at provides both cargo's. If it only provides one of the two then the train will sit there indefinatly waiting for the second cargo type.

EDIT: Curse my eyesight, just realised the OP was JUN not JAN

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”