Selecting (special) units in Scenario Editor?

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Lainfan
Engineer
Engineer

Selecting (special) units in Scenario Editor?

Post by Lainfan »

Hey all, I am a real fan of Locomotion, and I enjoy the game for years now. I also use mods and extra trains to keep the game fun and fresh.
However, some mods (like adding trains) are only available in scenario's you created or edited yourself.

The problem:
You have to select all the trains individually and deselect the basic selected (if you don't want them.)
This is a very frustrating proces and takes a lot of time, cause you have to do this every time you want another scenario...

I was wondering if there is a solution (mod/patch/update w.e.) for this annoyance, so you can add a whole pack, deselect/select everything or the program remember settings or your last selection. Or anything related to this.

Grz
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Selecting (special) units in Scenario Editor?

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Yes, make a custom region. (Lots of work though.)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”