Train Loading Times

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Train Loading Times

Post by Drengin »

Q> Is there a way to reduce the loading time on the carriages that do not fit in the stations please?

I have a coal train 25 carriages long and obviously it does not fit into the station and the end carriages take forever to load.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Train Loading Times

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Use a longer station or smaller train.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin »

ROFL Thanks IA i worked that one out but was wondering if there was a way to alter it if you dont use that. Plus i would rather not use the long station mod.
Is there a mod that allows stations on bends too?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

There was someone working on one but that was on diagonal, not corners. And as far i know its not possible to load faster.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin »

OK thanks for the answer IA. Damn... corner stations would have been perfect for longer trains too.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

With the long station patch I fill trains with 40 cars behind it in seconds...I know you will rather not use it, but as far as I know that's the only way.
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin »

OK thanks EDS
Lochris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lochris »

Corner stations are possible, you just have to change the xml of a station. But: There are no graphics for that (for diagonals stations there are graphics, don't ask me why Chris disabled this). If you want to delete this invisible corner piece, you have to delete the track segment.
ImageImage

English is not my mother tongue, so feel free to correct me!

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”