Newbe questions

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Danny091283
Engineer
Engineer

Newbe questions

Post by Danny091283 »

Hello,

I am new here and just like to play transpoort tycoon such as everyone here, but i am a little bit lost in this forum, because there is to much information and i don't want to read everything.

Can annyone help me a little bit?
Everytime i make scenearios and i play them, but when i play them too long i am missing things in it and it's getting borring too.
So i am looking for a nice map, with some good passenger transportation and some good industrial transportion.

Next i can't find is a dutch train pack. I tried it, but there is just too much information here. So sorry for the question.

Next is what is important to download and install to play with the scenario's here? And how must i install them?
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Newbe questions

Post by Badger »

I think we should establish which game you're playing first ....
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Danny091283
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Danny091283 »

Ow sorry. I thought you can see that i posted this in a subtopic of locomotion. So i am playing Locomotion.
LaSeandre
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by LaSeandre »

You did mention Transport Tycoon in the first post, that's why we were wondering.
Danny091283
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Danny091283 »

Haha okey i see. You are right. I was a big fan of transport tycoon deluxe, but last i found locomotion which is verry simular.

I allready downloaded a britisch trains pack and installed it. But now i am looking for an nice sceanario with manny transportion opportunities to get big rail networks. And offcourse some nice city's for people transportation.

And i don't know what else i need for downloads to play the scenario.
hectobar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by hectobar »

Well if you look in the locomotion scenarios section of the forum, you shall find many scenarios. It should say on the first post of each thread which (if any) mods are needed to play the scenario.
I'm leaning on a lamp.
douglasrac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by douglasrac »

It's also very easy to create your own scenarios with the editor in the game.
You select the number of cities you want, industries you want, and then place more industries or remove the ones you don't like. Easier than the gameplay it self.

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”