Long Station Patch

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

mc.crab
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Long Station Patch

Post by mc.crab » 23 Jul 2011 20:46

Below the submit button there is a browse button, click it and find the image you want to attach, then click add the file button. You can also write a comment for the file. It is recommended to convert the image to JPEG format as it has better quality that the PNG you get from Locomotion.
- Fractal design R3 case - Asus P8P67 Motherboard - Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4Ghz - AMD Radeon HD6950 Direct CU II 2GB - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz -

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 23 Jul 2011 21:43

I tired but it didn't work....

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien » 23 Jul 2011 23:05

pschlik; please be more specific about your problems, as most of the time your questions are a bit vague.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 24 Jul 2011 00:29

Tried to put in the screenshot and it says bmp file not allowed..., also, it seems like I need to re-run the long station patch every time I play the game...

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious » 24 Jul 2011 01:53

@Pschlik...You really don't read what topics tell you to do right ? The first message in this topic says:
Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:
IMPORTANT !!!

1. Everytime when you wan't to use you're saved games that are created with the LSP you must start it up when you are in the Title-screen of Locomotion.
BMP.files cannot be uploaded, it must be PNG.files ! You could have found that with the search-button !

@Mr.Crab, Nice to know that it works for you now. I use the LSP on every scenario, and I always open up the LSP whenever I play a game so I never have problems opening my scenario's. b.t.w. I have an older pc, so it takes quite some time for me as well to open the batchfile of the LSP :lol:

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 24 Jul 2011 04:28

Oh, forgot about that :mrgreen:

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 10 Aug 2011 21:09

Screenshot13.png
This is what you can do with the Long Station Patch
Screenshot13.png (99.37 KiB) Viewed 6631 times

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious » 10 Aug 2011 23:00

If you make such long stations, then why are you using such short trains :lol: ?( Nice that you are one a the few people that actually got it working as well :wink:, same as Mr. Crab who also got it working 8)

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 11 Aug 2011 13:12

Well, I have them waiting for full loads so it would take years for them to load if they were too much longer :? And I also cheated because I have cargo dat files that give you a ton of money for deliveries and accidently overwirted the orignal ones, can somone give me the original copies of them, just so I can return it to normal if I want.

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious » 11 Aug 2011 20:00

I don't know wich files you have overwritten since you don't provide a lot of information (as usual), but you can try Illegal Alien's DatCrawler (you can find the link for that in his signature a few posts above this one). I never used it (never needed it), so I don't know if you can find original files there. But it is worth a try. Another option is to re-install locomotion...But if you're going to ask for it on the forums, please make another topic for that because this topic is for the Long Station Patch and not for a back-up of original game files !!

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien » 11 Aug 2011 20:31

You cant find originals in my crawler :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 12 Aug 2011 23:34

Files like STEEL.dat and other cargo ones, just don't know the names.

Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger » 13 Aug 2011 09:52

pschlik wrote:Files like STEEL.dat and other cargo ones, just don't know the names.
Hard luck. You should've made a back up of your objdata before messing around with mods. The original files are found on the disk you installed the game from.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 13 Aug 2011 16:49

I did but I ended up removing them because I put them in a backup where I put files when I install packs .

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien » 13 Aug 2011 17:13

So you have put them in a back-up? Then get it back from your back-up.

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik » 14 Aug 2011 03:24

They were in a backup but not in a good spot and I used that backup and overwrited the original ones....

Manuel18
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Manuel18 » 19 Aug 2011 05:16

Good, good, Thanks soo Very Much :D :mrgreen: , now i can enjoy locomotion with my Eurostar Class 373 and a Large Station :D

Savegames work fine to me !! :mrgreen:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198029896773]Image[/url]

Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin » 10 Oct 2011 18:38

I have the patch working but am i right in thinking i need to install it every time i wish to use it as it only works the time i run the patch?

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious » 10 Oct 2011 18:48

That's not possible yet mate...The guy who originally made it doesn't work on it anymore. That's why he gave me permission to upload it here on the TT-Forums. You must start up the patch everytime that you want to play with the LSP. there's unfortunatly no other way :wink:

I'm just glad it's there...and starting up the patch doesn't take that much time :mrgreen:

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”