Long Station Patch

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Long Station Patch

Post by pschlik »

Yeah, but I have 2 loco exes, the names are Loco and Loco-110716144216.....
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Maby it can olny work on the exe the comes with the no cd crack, that must be my problem
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

I'm sure that that is the problem...The long station patch only works with the NO-CD cracks ver 1.76. Like I said, first replace the original exe.file with the locopatch v.1.76 and then replace that one with the NO-CD crack...It's the only way to make it work, and the NO-CD crack must be googled for !
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

@ pschlik - Please stop double-posting (making 2 posts in a row without reply), use the edit button instead or wait for another user to post. You seem to be doing it a lot. See rule 1c, adhere to it or warnings may well be issued in your direction.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Sorry :( I can't find no cd crack anywhere either..... darn, I wish that the was a way to find out the right place.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Ok, why did I found it and you didn't ? Just look on google.com or vinden.nl with this term *removed by Badger* and you find it. After I have used this term it was found within seconds via both search-engines, so there's nothing more that I can do . I already said in my first post that it isn't hard to find. I can't give the direct link here, because I'm not allowed to do so...but I can't get closer then this ! So now it's up to you !

When you have found the website, you need this one: Locomotion v1.76 [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE (install it after you have applied the Locopatch V1.76 !!!!!), but I don't know if this one works for the US version (I haven't been able to find a US fixed EXE on that website, but you can always try with this one :lol: ) of the game as well. I think that I have chewed on everything now, so there's really nothing more that I can add to this...

Good luck on that !

Edit by Badger - Removed the search term, it can't be that hard to find without it being spoon-fed!
Last edited by Badger on 22 Jul 2011 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed search term as it's walking a fine line.
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

I have no ideia what to search because it was removed! X(
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

pschlik wrote:I have no ideia what to search because it was removed! X(
Sorry but that is as far we can go without getting some "evil" ( :roll: ) moderators on our back.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Maby somone could pm me. E-mail would defnatly work :|
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Read my post above please...
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Somone would moderate e-mails?
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Nope, I can't send it via PM or via e-mail because that's illegal as well...Well I'm not sure actually if it's still against the rules to send it via e-mail. That question needs to be asked by Badger...so I do that now.

Is it ok, if I get that boys e-mail and then mail the link towards the no-cd crack for him ?

Otherwise I really wouldn't know...In that case you just have to look for it yourself on google or another search-engine...

Good Luck on that !
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Well, for now I'll just use a way that works ou for me.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Seriously, you can't manage the right combination of words in a search engine? I managed it quickly and easily enough.

What you do in your own private emails is no concern to us.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
mc.crab
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mc.crab »

pschlik, I sent you an e-mail with some help.
- Fractal design R3 case - Asus P8P67 Motherboard - Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4Ghz - AMD Radeon HD6950 Direct CU II 2GB - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz -
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Game copy world is fake, that's what I ment when I couldn't find it, that site was one of the first things to show up but u can't download anthing from there.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

I can...

b.t.w. Mr. Crab did the LSP already worked for you ? I mean after your last post in this topic I never heard if it worked for you ? So did it ?
mc.crab
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mc.crab »

@Emperor Darth Sidious
Yes it works. I think I first patched the game with the wrong patch.
But now few of my scenarios give me some problems. When I try to load a saved game that I didn't use LSP with, it now says: unable to load saved game, file contains invalid data. I haven't tried loading it with LSP yet.
I haven't used LSP for a long time since my laptop doesn't really like minimizing locomotion, takes half a year to open the batch file.

@pschlik
Sent you another e-mail
- Fractal design R3 case - Asus P8P67 Motherboard - Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4Ghz - AMD Radeon HD6950 Direct CU II 2GB - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz -
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

It worked, thnx! :D Btw, how do I upload a screenshot?

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”