Long Station Patch

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

mc.crab
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Long Station Patch

Post by mc.crab »

Below the submit button there is a browse button, click it and find the image you want to attach, then click add the file button. You can also write a comment for the file. It is recommended to convert the image to JPEG format as it has better quality that the PNG you get from Locomotion.
- Fractal design R3 case - Asus P8P67 Motherboard - Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4Ghz - AMD Radeon HD6950 Direct CU II 2GB - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz -
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

I tired but it didn't work....
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

pschlik; please be more specific about your problems, as most of the time your questions are a bit vague.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Tried to put in the screenshot and it says bmp file not allowed..., also, it seems like I need to re-run the long station patch every time I play the game...
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

@Pschlik...You really don't read what topics tell you to do right ? The first message in this topic says:
Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:
IMPORTANT !!!

1. Everytime when you wan't to use you're saved games that are created with the LSP you must start it up when you are in the Title-screen of Locomotion.
BMP.files cannot be uploaded, it must be PNG.files ! You could have found that with the search-button !

@Mr.Crab, Nice to know that it works for you now. I use the LSP on every scenario, and I always open up the LSP whenever I play a game so I never have problems opening my scenario's. b.t.w. I have an older pc, so it takes quite some time for me as well to open the batchfile of the LSP :lol:
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Oh, forgot about that :mrgreen:
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

This is what you can do with the Long Station Patch
This is what you can do with the Long Station Patch
Screenshot13.png (99.37 KiB) Viewed 18657 times
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

If you make such long stations, then why are you using such short trains :lol: ?( Nice that you are one a the few people that actually got it working as well :wink:, same as Mr. Crab who also got it working 8)
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Well, I have them waiting for full loads so it would take years for them to load if they were too much longer :? And I also cheated because I have cargo dat files that give you a ton of money for deliveries and accidently overwirted the orignal ones, can somone give me the original copies of them, just so I can return it to normal if I want.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

I don't know wich files you have overwritten since you don't provide a lot of information (as usual), but you can try Illegal Alien's DatCrawler (you can find the link for that in his signature a few posts above this one). I never used it (never needed it), so I don't know if you can find original files there. But it is worth a try. Another option is to re-install locomotion...But if you're going to ask for it on the forums, please make another topic for that because this topic is for the Long Station Patch and not for a back-up of original game files !!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

You cant find originals in my crawler :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Files like STEEL.dat and other cargo ones, just don't know the names.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

pschlik wrote:Files like STEEL.dat and other cargo ones, just don't know the names.
Hard luck. You should've made a back up of your objdata before messing around with mods. The original files are found on the disk you installed the game from.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

I did but I ended up removing them because I put them in a backup where I put files when I install packs .
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

So you have put them in a back-up? Then get it back from your back-up.
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

They were in a backup but not in a good spot and I used that backup and overwrited the original ones....
Manuel18
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Manuel18 »

Good, good, Thanks soo Very Much :D :mrgreen: , now i can enjoy locomotion with my Eurostar Class 373 and a Large Station :D

Savegames work fine to me !! :mrgreen:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198029896773]Image[/url]
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin »

I have the patch working but am i right in thinking i need to install it every time i wish to use it as it only works the time i run the patch?
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

That's not possible yet mate...The guy who originally made it doesn't work on it anymore. That's why he gave me permission to upload it here on the TT-Forums. You must start up the patch everytime that you want to play with the LSP. there's unfortunatly no other way :wink:

I'm just glad it's there...and starting up the patch doesn't take that much time :mrgreen:

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”