Long Station Patch

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Long Station Patch

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Keep in mind that linking to a non-cd patch isnt allowed on this forum see: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12960

[quote]
g.Members are expected to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, cracks, etc. will receive a warning and their post will be removed.[/quote][/color]
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Relax Illegal... :lol:. The link to the NO-CD Crack was already removed by Badger when I first made this topic about the long station patch. Users must search for it on the internet. And the long station patch.RAR also doesn't hold any exe. file of any kind...It's just the original file from the original creators. The only thing that I added was a Dutch Readme for it...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Well, I don't need ad CD cuz I got it as a download from atari's site.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:Relax Illegal... :lol:. The link to the NO-CD Crack was already removed by Badger when I first made this topic about the long station patch. Users must search for it on the internet. And the long station patch.RAR also doesn't hold any exe. file of any kind...It's just the original file from the original creators. The only thing that I added was a Dutch Readme for it...
It never hurts to have it fresh in the memory though :mrgreen: .
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Well, no, it says I have the wrong version of the exe.
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

There is (was) a link on the fanpage for it, but as its down, I can't find the patch for it...

I'll look on google. :mrgreen:.

Try installing ---> http://www.fileplanet.com/147668/140000 ... 1.76-Patch <--- this, then reinstall the station mod.
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Ok
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Still says I have the wrong version, it asks me to put in the cd if I click the desktop icon, but if i click the one that's in the locomotion folder it works, maby I do need the no-cd crack for v. 1.76 to work.....
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Errr..... Do you have the CD?
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

It was a download!!!!
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Was it illegal, or paid for?
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:Hey already said that he downloaded it from the Atari-Website...so let it go. Please back on topic guys !
You cannot be too sure, just find out what they say.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

73129 wrote:
Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:Hey already said that he downloaded it from the Atari-Website...so let it go. Please back on topic guys !
You cannot be too sure, just find out what they say.
pschlik wrote:Well, I don't need ad CD cuz I got it as a download from atari's site.
Solution seems to be easy: It doesnt work on the download version. ;)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
JtW
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JtW »

pschlik wrote:Still says I have the wrong version, it asks me to put in the cd if I click the desktop icon, but if i click the one that's in the locomotion folder it works, maby I do need the no-cd crack for v. 1.76 to work.....
"if i click the one that's in the locomotion folder it works" => It works, obviousely.

"Still says I have the wrong version, it asks me to put in the cd if I click the desktop icon" => Only the destop icon does not work - most probably because the patch did not update it.

Update the desktop icon manually or use the one in the locomotion folder. Simple enough...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Well, it asks me to put in the cd but when I got to the locomotion folder and click 1 of the 2 shortcuts there it prob reverts to normal versions...
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

I have absolutely no clue of where this is going. The thing is I have bought the original game on a CD, then I installed the EU patch 1.76 on it that came with a new EXE.file, and after that I dropped the TITLE.DAT in my DATA folder and the EXE.file that came with the no-cd crack over the EXE.file that came with the patch, after that it worked for me...Simple.

I don't know if this works or doesn't work with downloads from Atari, and I don't know if it will work with other versions of the game other then my own game. You see, I can't test what I don't have...

It's just a matter of following the guide in the first post and I hope that it will work for everyone else...I really do ! I only have the European copy of the game. Maybe there is someone out there that has the US version of the game and got the LSP to work. The download comes with both the European version (German and English as far as I know, but I always use the Loco_v176_EN_NOCD version from the download when I start up the Long Station Patch) and the US version of the game so I hope that that will work for every-one...
pschlik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pschlik »

Hummmmm, not sure if I even got an exe with the v1.76 maby I did... not sure :?
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Does Loco run?

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”