Long Station Patch

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Long Station Patch

Post by Drengin »

Thanks EDS. I thought that was the case but just wanted to be sure :)
adh074
Engineer
Engineer

Post by adh074 »

I recently added the lsp, after a whole day of trying i finally got it to work. Created a new lanscape using lsp and was ready to go. But after putting on first plane the game crashes with an access violation.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with original objdata but get the same crash! Any ideas why this is happening because would really like to use this patch. Many Thanx :P
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

adh074 wrote:I recently added the lsp, after a whole day of trying i finally got it to work. Created a new lanscape using lsp and was ready to go. But after putting on first plane the game crashes with an access violation.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with original objdata but get the same crash! Any ideas why this is happening because would really like to use this patch. Many Thanx :P
I had this problem as well...Somehow when I started up a plane the game crashed. I didn't know if it was because of the LSP, but I use the LSP in all of my games. Now that you mention this as well I can't think of any other thing that causes this access violation. Have you tried it when you play a game without the LSP ? I'm going to try for myself as well...

It could be a possibility that the LSP is causing this, but if it does I'm not really sure about what I can do about it. Maybe the original creators of the LSP do, but they haven't been around for a while...

Thnxss for the report though :wink:

Regards,

Erik
adh074
Engineer
Engineer

Post by adh074 »

Yeah game runs fine without lsp running. Did u find a way around this problem?? :shock:

P.s ur valuables mod is awesome, please keep the mods coming!!

Thanx Adam
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Drengin »

I have the LSP running with planes with no problems. I am guessing that one or more of the stock planes cause the issue with the LSP. Try removing the planes a few at a time until the patch works. I have also had the exception crash with all my games, usually a restart of the game seems to clear it.
adh074
Engineer
Engineer

Post by adh074 »

I have tried it all types of planes with no change still crashes as i start the plane and other suggestions?? :cry:
adh074
Engineer
Engineer

Post by adh074 »

Has any1 come with any ideas yet??? ;(
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

adh074 wrote:Has anyone come with any ideas yet??? ;(

Nope, did you had any ideas in the meantime?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

I has Locomotion version Steam Platform. How install LSP via Steam Platform??
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Sorry mate I have no idea...I never used the long station patch on a (legal) downloaded version of Locomotion, and I can't test what I don't have...But I think you can try to follow the install-instructions on the first page of this topic, maybe it works but I can't say for sure. What I did once (just to try things out), I had downloaded a version via torrent because I couldn't find my original disc after I moved out to another town. Later I found my original disc in one of my boxes, deleted the torrent and re-installed my original version of the game.

However the pirated version did worked with the long station patch, but maybe because it was the European version as well. I cannot support anybody with illegal stuff of course, but it worked. But I'm not so sure about legal versions downloaded via Steam...Maybe another member who has used the long station patch with a version of Steam can help you out, or try the German forum, where the original download of the long station patch can be found (again) as well...

Good luck on that :wink:
CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

You have one tutorial-video for l'install?
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

No, I'm sorry...and I'm not planning on creating one because the tutorial in this topic should be enough to install the patch. Good luck though and I hope that by now it worked for you ;)
Tigerace2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tigerace2 »

:bow: hello and those the patch work with the steam version cause I tried to update it and it wouldn't work
CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

Can you make a tutorial video of how to install the mod
Auge
Director
Director

Post by Auge »

Hello
CPCNMAN007 wrote:Can you make a tutorial video of how to install the mod
Even "here" is not a proper text for a link, see here.

Tschö, Auge
CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

Auge wrote:Hello
CPCNMAN007 wrote:Can you make a tutorial video of how to install the mod
Even "here" is not a proper text for a link, see here.

Tschö, Auge

I follow the steps but I can not get installed.

My game I bought it via GOG.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

I can't test what I don't have. I still play the game on CD and not via GOG or Steam, so I don't know if the patch works via those two mediums...Good luck trying though !
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

I haven't been playing Locomotion in ages so I have to ask a question in my own topic. Does anybody know if the long station patch works in OpenLoco ? I haven't tested that, to be fair I haven't even tested OpenLoco ever since it came out :( ...So if anybody knows, please let me know. I still play the regular game every now and then :D
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote: 22 Dec 2022 21:06 I haven't been playing Locomotion in ages so I have to ask a question in my own topic. Does anybody know if the long station patch works in OpenLoco ? I haven't tested that, to be fair I haven't even tested OpenLoco ever since it came out :( ...So if anybody knows, please let me know. I still play the regular game every now and then :D
welcome back :)
check maybe here, see screen added
viewtopic.php?p=1253638#p1253638
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
norfolksouthern16
Engineer
Engineer

Post by norfolksouthern16 »

I got it from GOG because steam seems to be slightly different, but last time I tried it gave me an error and the game closed. maybe corrupt files?
Nathan K5HL Hornsound - viewtopic.php?t=89919
Nathan K5LA Hornsoound - viewtopic.php?t=89925
Nathan P5 Hornsound viewtopic.php?t=91318
Leslie RS3L Hornsound - viewtopic.php?t=89940

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”