Real quick uestion

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

nuubboy
Engineer
Engineer

Real quick uestion

Post by nuubboy »

okay so i play locomotion and would like to ask for your help, at the moment im using a trainer with gives me unlimted money, the reason for this is because i like to make random train lines. but the question i ask is this, Wher do i find the screen shots i made?please help thanks nuubboy.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Real quick uestion

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

You can find you're screenshots wich you made ingame in you're Locomotion Directory, most of the times C:\Program Files\Atari\Locomotion...or in my case D:\Program Files\Atari\Locomotion, since my Windows XP operational system is on my D-Drive and not my C-Drive.

See here:
Locomotion Directory.PNG
(772.96 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

Hope this helps !
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

somedriveletter:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Locomotion

On 64 bit computers.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

Quick ans:

On your HDD :mrgreen:
nuubboy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nuubboy »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:You can find you're screenshots wich you made ingame in you're Locomotion Directory, most of the times C:\Program Files\Atari\Locomotion...or in my case D:\Program Files\Atari\Locomotion, since my Windows XP operational system is on my D-Drive and not my C-Drive.

See here:
Locomotion Directory.PNG

Hope this helps !
cheers bud feel bit silly now lol but thanks for the help :mrgreen:

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”