Replace old vehicles

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

douglasrac
Engineer
Engineer

Replace old vehicles

Post by douglasrac »

Is there a simple way to replace the old trams, trains, aricrafts, and so on?

Currently I have to see the list of Trams, for example, organized by age, and go one by one. Buying a new model and remaking all the route again. Takes so much time. It just kills the fun of the game.

It got be an easy way to replace old vehicles. How?
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Re: Replace old vehicles

Post by Opan »

As far as I know, no. There is the autopause program (i think thats what its called) that allows you to build and keep the game paused. Which is any easy way to replace old engines, rolling stock, etc. And when you replace engines you don't need to redo the route. Just click on the wrench in the train window, then sell the locomotive, and replace it with a new one.

There is also the wrapper for locotool, which can be found using the search. This allows no breakdowns for vehicles of your choice.
douglasrac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by douglasrac »

Thanks for the tips.

If I don't have to recreate the route is already good enough :bow:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Build new Vehicle, open old vehicle, click on the route part, then click on empty part of old vehicle, route copied...
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Build new Vehicle, open old vehicle, click on the route part, then click on empty part of old vehicle, route copied...
Umm. Just open the old worn out vehicle and buy new power and sell off the old. Or the other way around, sell first the buy new power. Whatever works for you.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

That works also :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
douglasrac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by douglasrac »

Thansk you all. :D

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”