How to destroy other companies?

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

umarizal
Engineer
Engineer

How to destroy other companies?

Post by umarizal »

Hello.

How I can to destroy other companies?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: How to destroy other companies?

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Not possible. Just disable it in the scenario editor, and before you ask how: read the manual.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
umarizal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by umarizal »

Where I can to get game manual? I don´t have it... Exists a digital version of the manual?
Futurepilot
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Futurepilot »

Easy way: Make them only use buses. Then find a traffic artery. Cross it with railroad tracks and have a train always be parked, blocking the road. Voila!

Hard way: Outmatch 'em, make 'em wait at crossings.
I hope that 10 years from now people are still playing Cris Sawyer's Locomotion!
-Chris Sawyer

Let's fufill his dream! I'm playing locomotion in 2014!
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

umarizal wrote:Where I can to get game manual? I don´t have it... Exists a digital version of the manual?
The game manual should have come with the box in which you bought your cd, if it didn't I suggest you get onto your retailer and get an authorised copy of the cd. If you are playing this game using someone else's cd or a copy of the game using a broken keycode hard luck!

Locomotion does not allow you to purchase any one else ingame, or for that matter at any stage each company is a separate entity. The only way is to use the scenario editor to enable your games to start with only you playing ie no competitors. if you wish to play against the AI ( the computer) you should use the the editor to limit their in game equipment unless you want your posterior kicked by the AI.
You can obstruct the AI companies but so can they obstruct you by making sure you cannot cross them at certain points and by being allowed to build the impossible or nodes in a transport system that you as the player cannot construct.
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

Stop uprooting threads. This one was last posted in November last year. Now delete your posts before Andel realises.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

too late. I am now called Mr Angry.
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”