money

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

dragonman14
Engineer
Engineer

money

Post by dragonman14 »

is there a money cheat?? cause all the pics i see they have like 100,914,355 (something like that) and i could never make that much
i blead black blood
(vist my myspace)
GO STARCRAFT!!!
TheGrew
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TheGrew »

ah well, the main reason we have so much money is because we make lots of transport systems, which make A LOT of profit over time. There is a trainer but you don't realy need one. If you get your performance index over 10% your making money. And just keep expanding until the whole map is coverd by your network then your money will go skywards.
Locoplayer
Engineer
Engineer
Location: Somewhere in the Western Hemisphere... someone find me...

Post by Locoplayer »

Indeed. 100 Million is not that hard to make in Locomotion. As alstair said, you just have to make efficiant transport systems. In the General Locomotion topic, there is a screenshot thread. There are some pretty nice shots of reliable stations there. There are also a few help threads, listing what you can make the most money off of at the start. I usually go for, Oil, Wood, Coal, or Iron Ore. I would recommend not doing passengers until your are sufficiently set in.

Hope this helped! :)
Currently working on:
Diesel Freight Train
Refridgerated Transport Truck (For Food, and Grapes)
dragonman14
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonman14 »

im going to make a costum map that is easy to get money for me (a small map) and im going to try to get 1 bill and make me happy
i blead black blood
(vist my myspace)
GO STARCRAFT!!!

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”