Broad Gauge mod, and another mods install problems

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Quantom
Engineer
Engineer

Broad Gauge mod, and another mods install problems

Post by Quantom »

Hello Guys!
Nowdays i start plying in locomotion.
And download some mods, as:
- Full pack of "metronom" tran
- Airport pack v5
- Broad Gauge mod
-E69, and enother locos mods
After copying all .dat files to /ObjData folder, i try to play whis it, but nothing happend.
I download saveeditor (https://www.owenrudge.net/download/download?t=10&id=200) and edit my save, add narrow and broad gauge. But, when I starten this save, i still see, that narrow and broad gauge are not available! BUT I add additional all road types, and ALL of them avabilive! Where i make mistake? Help :bow:!
I think, may exist another way to add new tracks and another.
And, someone have an maglew track? I not found maglew in internet, be wery pleasure you, if you give mi link!
Thanks!
If you want make something, maki it yourself. If you want to maki it by programming, just get this task to another programmist :D
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Broad Gauge mod, and another mods install problems

Post by griffinrails »

Usually it takes 2 startup attempts to properly start up LoMo.
Try opening LoMo as administrator.
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”