Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
So, randomly on some maps, my company's money just goes negative. And not just the amount I had becomes negative, but it also more than doubles quantity.
In example, in a made up situation. The money just goes from $ 21,030,218 to -$7,281,828,281 in an instant.
And trying to dig out of the hole using the Locomotion Trainer's give money function is largely ineffective because as your trying to get out of the hole it eventually occurs and puts you back about the same point in the hole. Then you end up going bankrupt like normally happens.
I'm not exactly sure how it's triggered.
In a related question, does anyone know if it's possible to edit save files to edit the money, the 'Loco Mod Version 2'
I recommend pausing the game during this process since none of it un-pauses the game.
In step form
1. Set trainer to 999,999,999 money in pounds.
2. Load affected save file.
3. Use Money Cheat in trainer to get the amount below the 999,999,999 mark.
4. Take note of the exact amount you are negative, (Let's say it's 502,222,189).
5. Save, then exit game.
6. Enter an amount just under the negative amount into the trainer. (So, 502,22,170).
7. Reopen the new save.
8. Use the money cheat once.
9. Take out a loan for the remaining amount, putting you into the black/positive money.
10. Continue normally from there.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest