Bridge Problems (or slope if you call it)

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

Bridge Problems (or slope if you call it)

Post by Pacific RailRoad »

Soooooooo ... There's this problem that I just encounter with today and here it is.

I've made a custom scenario (the America Mid West Thingy) and add some mods to make it you know , Less boring I guess? and I selected some modded bridge including the Earth Slope (which to me is essential on every scenario lol) after I'm done with that I loaded up the scenario and play it normally , after like an hour or so I noticed that the Earth Slope is nowhere to be seen in the bridge selection but the one I already built does showed up , I try loaded a new scenario and play for another 30 minutes and Bloody hell the Earth Slope again nowhere to be seen in the Bridge selection drop down box , so I try loaded an old save game of the scenario that I just play and sure enough the Earth Slope is there then I loaded the current game and POOOP gone , I don't know what happend and don't know what to do , can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Bridge Problems (or slope if you call it)

Post by Zakos »

What mods have you downloaded?
Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Bridge Problems (or slope if you call it)

Post by Pacific RailRoad »

Nvm , I reinstall the Earth Slope and it work.
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”