Long John Silver's Site

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Jagged_bacon
Engineer
Engineer

Long John Silver's Site

Post by Jagged_bacon »

Hello!

LJS has been down for a while now as many of you know, I used to have a lot of great content off of that site but after reloading my locomotion the opposite is true.
Do any of you happen to have that content (if even releasable?)

This may have been posted before...
Let the good times roll!
I make locomotion videos! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9pxC ... VuIltm0vhQ
crchinoy
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Long John Silver's Site

Post by crchinoy »

I have all of it up thru the NS heritage units... on a retired hard drive in a PC case in my basement at home 250 miles away. I'm trying to get home next weekend actually to get it. as I was just looking for the LJS files to reinstall them myself.

While standard policy is not to share someone else's work without their permission... we don't really have any idea if LJS even exists any more. He let his site's hosting lapse, I don't recall him being a member here, and I for one have no idea who he is to even to try to contact him to renew his site's hosting or at least repost his files somewhere anywhere else. I'm not sure what to do in this case. I'm sure he'd rather people enjoy the trains he made, than not be able to at all. I would be able to upload a zip of the contents of his site (possibly except the Australian BHP stuff as I don't remember downloading it) exactly as it was. Thoughts, mods?
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Re: Long John Silver's Site

Post by Lighthouse »

LJS = Plastikman ?
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”