[FIXED] Screen Resolution Crash

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

ChrisMatic
Engineer
Engineer

[FIXED] Screen Resolution Crash

Post by ChrisMatic »

Evening, everyone.

I recently reinstalled Locomotion for what's probably about the hundredth time, but i came across another bizarre issue. Whenever i try to change the screen resolution on the game, i get this error:

This is...new. I've never had this problem before, and it prevents me from changing the screen resolution. 800x600 on a 1920x1080 screen? No way.

Any help in solving this is appreciated.
Last edited by ChrisMatic on 08 Jun 2016 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Chris S.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Screen Resolution Crash

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello Chris,

Did you do a search for this on the forums or on google ? Because, then you might know that Locomotion supports a number of resolutions, but I guess not the one that you would like to have.

I use a program for quite some time now, but of course because it isn't my program I can't upload it for you. I always play my Locomotion in 1440x900, but Loco didn't supported it for some reaseon. I did a quick search and found the program here on the forums...The Locomotion Resolution Changer.

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=12621

It helped me, maybe it can help you as well...

Good luck on that !
ChrisMatic
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Screen Resolution Crash

Post by ChrisMatic »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:Because, then you might know that Locomotion supports a number of resolutions, but I guess not the one that you would like to have.
That's a weird thought, as on my last installation AND on my laptop, i have the resolution at 1024x768 with no issue. Only now, after THIS reinstall, was it an issue.

Anyhoo, that Resolution Changer tool worked perfectly. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Regards,

Chris S.

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”